Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
- Responsible for expansion business network, strengthening partnership with business partners, and Implement marketing campaigns, activities and promotions to drive the sales of the Bank products.
- Assists with the hosting of press release.
- Assist to create marketing plan and strategy
- Do competitor research
- Implement campaigns, activities and promotions to drive the sales of the Bank products.
- Assist in B2B partner
- University degree in Marketing, Economics, Finance & Banking
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience, preferable in banking industry
- Strong problem solving skill
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellence collaboration skill
- Able to work and thrive under pressure
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 30th April 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)