Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD22 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
- To help develop and support a trading system server and java front end.
- To help develop and support a trading system to Financial market.
- Communicate with team, brokers, and traders, acquire and document new requirements, design and develop the new requirements.
- To write the regression tests for the new work.
- To be able to do fault finding and fixing.
- To do work from home (especially the development).
- Occasionally do contractor's emergency support.
- Degree in computer science
- Experience and Skills Required at least 2 to 5 years
- C++, STL library, Visual studio, Windows C++ IDE, Java, Swing, OO (Object orientated design and development), C11 C++.
- Knowledge of WEB protocols and security
- Transact SQL, The server uses Windows SQL Server.
- XML, the IPC between the Front End (FE) and server is XML
- RPC, Server IPC
- Bond Market, The trading system is trading British and European bonds
- Mercurial, Source code Control system
- Windows, java development under Windows
- Eclipse, java IDE
- Willing to commit to meet the deadline work.
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 31st August 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)