Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
- Assist in the permanent function of Internal Control System including (1) establishment of compliance infrastructure and (2) compliance monitoring.
- Monitor activities of the various departments and branches of the bank for compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and internal policies.
- Review the adequacy of the various departments and branches’ operational procedures and the Bank’s policies and control systems for compliance with management directives and changes in laws or regulations.
- Review and recommend control procedures for proper segregation of functions between the various departments, units, or divisions of the bank.
- Provide responsive, sound, coherent, and consistent advice, interpretation, and recommendations on compliance issues relating to the operations, activities, products, and other business initiative of the bank.
- Perform statutory and regulatory responsibilities required of compliance officers by regulatory authorities (e.g. in relation to anti-money laundering/financing of terrorism (“AML/CFT”), the Prakas issued by National Bank of Cambodia, etc.)
- Ensure the bank’s compliance with AML/CFT requirements, to administer the Bank’s AML/CFT policies and ensure that adequate AML/CFT procedures e.g. customer acceptance, customer due diligence, record keeping, ongoing monitoring, reporting of suspicious transactions are implemented effectively by all departments and branches of the bank.
- Conduct AML/CFT trainings for the bank.
- Review documents required to be used in the course of the bank’s activities, e.g. regulatory submissions, product and marketing information, etc. from a compliance perspective.
- Act as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and FATCA Point of Contact.
- Perform any other related duties that Head of Risk and Compliance may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Law or other relevant degree.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in compliance or related field in banking or financial industry and at least 2 years’ experience in managerial role.
- Excellent interpersonal skill to interact effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Good command of English and Khmer, for both writing and speaking.Good presentation skill.
- Attention to detail/accuracy.
- Honest, integrity and professional.
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 31st August 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)