Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD22 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
- Monitoring and assessing market trends and developments in payments and innovation.
- Shaping and developing innovative Electronics Payments Propositions which align with the broader Digital Strategy, strategic and financial goals of the bank.
- Developing payments propositions through the development of compelling business plans and by leading and participating in cross functional project teams.
- Developing Electronics and Offline Payments Strategy and an associated overall customer based electronics payments proposition.
- Leading relationships with key business stakeholders to secure engagement and buy-in to plans, and act as a key subject matter expert.
- Bringing an understanding of the digital and mobile payments market and of current and emerging payment schemes and technologies to the team.
- Analysis of customer needs, behavior and attitudes - and translating this into a business recommendation.
- Assessment of appropriate benchmarks to provide insights to the business.
- Providing high quality demand analysis to support decision making at senior level.
- Monitoring industry developments and economic trends to determine impacts and implications on the Payment strategy.
- Reporting and presenting ad-hoc analysis to support future planning.
- Initiating special/ad-hoc reviews and projects at the request of management.
- Recognized Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Business or Economic or Management or related discipline or a proven track record.
- Minimum requirements needed are Visa/MasterCard/Union Pay and e-payments implementation experience.
- Preferred requirements are mVisa, MasterPass, payment gateway, security on mobile payment space (Tokenization, SOTP and Biometrics) as well as dispute and charge back management.
- Strong understanding of the digital and mobile payments market and of current and emerging payment schemes and technologies.
- Lead business case development for future innovations and initiatives in relation to online, digital, web and offline payments projects.
- Proven capability of drafting and presenting plans to senior stakeholders.
- Experience of working with delivery teams, providing leadership, direction and support to ensure successful delivery of business outcomes.
Key Competencies/Skills Required:
- Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills - can identify, size and explain a business opportunity.
- Creative, with strong organizational and project management skills
- Motivated self-starter; is a problem solver, enjoys creating something new
- A convincing and influential communicator. Bright, quick thinking and self-confident.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to enhance customer user experience to deliver higher conversion across all platforms.
- Excellent communication and effective presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, quality driven and results oriented with excellent leadership capabilities.
- Experience in Financial Industry or Mobile Money Company will be an added advantage.
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 30th April 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)