Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
- To coordinate all matters relating to technological issues, maintain and increase effectiveness, efficiency in the Bank through proper implementation. Highlighting technology risk and threat.
- Design and implement IT/IS audit assignments with approved audit plan.
Lead the technological issues and threats persistent in advance to come up with sustainable solutions and long run strategy.
Overseeing and Governing the entire process risks of technological operations and incorporated infrastructure included service management and IT project involvements.
Closely supervise to the general terms of technology risks and threats and digest into the process risk analysis.
Trend of technology risk and vulnerability assessment with proper documentation and lodgment.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- At 1 year's relevant experience, preferred in financial industry.
- Fully understanding the security baseline /controls benchmarks from standard/framework.
- Be aware of threat modeling as regular assessment and its mitigation controls.
- Understand the conceptual of system clustering and virtualizations project.
- Stay up-to-date with resulted of risk assessment and operational controls (supervision to the process risk and management oversights to the unmitigated risks/vulnerability of respective systems).
- Seize and explore to the advantage /disadvantage of latest technology /system whereby its features could be exposed to high risk.
- Stay up-to-date with organization's risk appetite (risk exposure).
- Build up risk evaluation framework and reexamination.
- Understand the corporate governance structure and inspiration to all level of employees and middle management.
- Continuous Improvement To Audit Methodology and Reengineering to the deficiency audit assessment.
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 20th June 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)