Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD22 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 02
Identify the personal characteristics and behaviors
- Team player
- Out of the box thinking
- Conscious of deadline
- Forward looking
- Junior testers to work on some testing project, mainly on the web or mobile application test
- Degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent
- 2 years' experience in ecosystem integration testing
- Preferred 1 year programming experience with some programming language such as Java, ASP, VB, VB script, C/C++, and MS SQL
- Preferred 1 year working experience in setup automation testing framework
- Hands on manual testing experience with full testing cycle
- In depth working experience in designing, implementing, and executing API level, web GUI and ecosystem test cases
- Working experience with Automated testing –commercial or open source tool on the web or mobile application is advantageous
- Experience and/or exposure to GUI testing methodologies on trading platform is advantageous
- Ability to communicate with all levels of technical audience (developers and product management)
- Knowledge and working experience on performance and stress testing
- Programming skills in VB or VB script, Java and SQL scripting languages is preferred.
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 30th April 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)