Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
- This role is responsible in performing network administration & planning for all aspects of IT Asset including network equipment, servers, storage, and ATM. His goal is to ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure in order to provide maximum performance for users such as staff, clients, customers, and suppliers.
- Perform a wide range of network administration duties including installations, maintenance, upgrades, and general support for network equipment.
- Evaluate, test, and deploy all software and hardware upgrades to the networking infrastructure.
- Assist in the configuration and deployment of core and peripheral network devices, which will require continuous learning of new devices (i.e. Web Application Firewall).
- Proactive monitoring of all network devices, services, and servers to ensure high availability.
- Collect and review network utilization data for capacity and planning purposes.
- Interface with vendors for procurement & maintenance of all IT infrastructures.
- Manage & troubleshoot network and Internet connectivity throughout the bank.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of emerging tools and technologies.
- Research, evaluate and recommend technologies to support business requirements.
- Rigorously create and maintain documentation for all processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with and support the work of other staff engaged in similar functions.
- Administration of all networks, servers and storage infrastructure.
- Administer and monitor corporate backup.
- Advise in the management and selection of network infrastructure.
- Assist IT Manager to maintain vendor relationships and document the system and environment.
- Management and maintenance of corporate data center facility.
- Set up new ATM and investigate the root caused related to ATM issues.
- Monitor & troubleshoot CCTV and Alarm security system.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that management may require from time to time.
- Bachelor in computer science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years' experience in a technical support environment
- CCNA or CCNP would be advantage
- Knowledge of Networking and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Linux platforms
- Good knowledge and understanding of ATM, Electronic Banking and banking products and service
- Demonstrated networking skills, able to foster strong relationships internally and externally
- Strong customer focus; service oriented attitude
- Have experienced with MFI or Bank would be advantage
- Good command of Khmer and English
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 31st December 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)