Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
- TO ASSIST IN HANDLING ALL ADMINISTRATION MATTERS.
- Responsible for assisting handling all administrative matters.
- To monitor and maintenance all offices and offsite ATMs, electricity and water consumption, lights...etc.
- To standby at office and monitor when needed any maintenance or perform services
- To assist monitoring and controlling drivers, cleaner and security services
- To assist in monitoring and repairing the bank vehicles
- To visit and monitor all bank officers and offsite ATMs regular
- To liaise with all branches and department to ensure that all offices in good condition
- To assist in controlling all the bank's assets and properties.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that Management may require from time to time.
- Male only
- The age of candidate should be above 20years
- At least finished grade 12
- Relevant Experience 6 months related to jobs
- Healthy, patient and active person
- Knowledge and experience in Electricity
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 30th April 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)