Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
- TO EVALUATE AND REVIEW CREDIT MEMORANDUMS SUBMITTED BY BRANCHES.
- Assist Credit Manager with the new credit checking (New/Additional/Review/Other Requests) from the branches.
- Support Branch Managers to maintain oversight as to the integrity of the credit management process, ensuring that the quality of the Bank's lending portfolio
- conforms to the expectations set by the Management.
- To work effectively and efficiently in order to produce a fast turn-around time in the credit evaluation process.
- To assist in monitoring and follow up with branches to ensure prompt review of credit facilities for existing borrowers.
- Ensure that deviations from the Bank's credit management processes/procedures/policies identified are reported to appropriate authorities and adequately addressed.
- Conduct site visits where deemed appropriate to verify information and details in the credit submissions.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that Management may require from time to time.
- Degree in Business or Economics.
- At least three to five years of practical experience in credit management.
- Strong commitment to work and able to manage multi tasks.
- Ready to work occasionally overtime and willing to travel to provinces.
- In-depth knowledge of the Cambodian banking industry.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
- Strong communications skills.
- Attentive and devoted to deliver good quality works.
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 30th April 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)