Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
Develop digital transformation in Phillip Bank which aligned the broader digital strategy goals of the bank as well as focus on paperless and automation process.
- Develop digital transformation in banking aligned the broader digital strategy goals of the bank.
- Collaborates with stakeholder and provide subject matter expertise to resolve all issues and enhance all software systems and recommend changes to programs if required.
- Designs solutions to resolve all complex business issues and document all complex programs.
- Designs and implements all test plans for programs and prepare tests cases for same and provide training to all programmers and analysts and provide support to all research processes.
- Documents programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Maintains quality assurance in all software to maintain optimal quality and manage multiple IT projects.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that management may require from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology (IT) or equivalent in related field.
- Knowledge of the underlying operation banking system.
- Proficient in English, both writing and speaking.
- Teamwork, honest, flexible, creative ideas, hard working.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Be able to learn new thing very quickly and be self-motivated. Multiple programming languages skills such as Objective C, AngularJS, HTML5 & Bootstrap, CSS3, Java, J2EE, Nodejs, JQuery Mobile.
- Experience with the implementation and use of API interfaces in the development of mobile solutions (SOAP and REST experience preferred).
- Experience with web development with Java, .Netframework (C#).
- Experience with web application frameworks, MVC and web services
- Experience with database MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 31st December 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)