Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
- To ensure smooth operation of the trade finance transactions and provide support service to the bank's internal & external customers on all products handled in the section.
- Providing the information related to trade finance products (i.e LC, TR, SG, BG.....etc)
- Checking up all application form request by customers through branches to ensure information are completed, in order and precise before posting.
- Ensure manual record keeping and proper posting in system, as well as swift messages preparation in relation to trade transactions (i.e MT700, MT707, MT202......etc) are properly done to avoid any error/ delay that may happen.
- Ensure proper filling (both outstanding and settlement items) to avoid non-balancing.
- Follow up and control all trade finance transactions including normal, overdue or non-performing items
- Monitor Nostro reconciliation in relation to trade transactions on daily basis.
- Build strong relationship & business opportunities with both internal and external customers at all level to provide & strengthen customers' satisfaction and banking experience in-line with the Bank's mission "to be the premier, safe & secure commercial bank that meets customer needs".
- Reports preparation related to trade finance department.
- Problem solving (issues/feedbacks) both by internal & external customers.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor/ Management
- Degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Trade Finance, Remittance, & Swift, or related field in commercial bank.
- Knowledge of Local regulations, International Laws, AML, & Laws related to trade, swift system
- Good at communication & organizational skills, time management, and team building
- Able to interact confidently at all levels.
- Possess positive attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to work both independently and as a team member.
- Articulate with strong writing skill in English and Khmer.
- Literate in Microsoft software
- Knowledge of a foreign language would be an added advantage preferably in Mandarin
Phillip Bank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
#27DEF, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Or email us at:
Deadline: 30th June 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)