At PhillipBank, we believe we succeed when our customers do. As such, we want to work with you and help you grow your business! PhillipBank understands that it takes time, money and a lot of effort to succeed at anything and we are here to help you build your business, expand its operations, acquire new machinery/equipment or even to refinance an existing loan, PhillipBank can provide you with the necessary financing!
PhillipBank provides secure, flexible and convenient lending facilities to small and medium enterprise. Through our loan facilities, we can provide your business with a secure and reliable source of financing to help your business meet its short and long term objectives.
Our Retail Business Loan Facilities Enable clients to:
- Purchasing shop houses/factories for own business use
- Refinance existing loans
- Enhance working capital financing
Features and Benefits of Phillip Retail Biz Loan:
- Negotiable and Attractive interest rate*
- Flexible loan repayment scheme*
- Flexible and negotiable term loan and overdraft*
Terms and conditions apply
- Sound credit history with necessary documents as proof**
3 Easy Steps to Get Started:
1- Dial +855 23218866 for enquiries or
2- Walk into our bank at:
#27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Telephone : +855 23 862777
#61- 64 Norodom Blvd Corner Street 306, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Telephone : +855 23 218866
Mao Tse Tung Branch:
#108AB, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Toul Tompung 2, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Telephone: +855 23 220080
Kampuchea Krom Branch:
#640, Kampuchea Krom Blvd, Phsar Depo 2, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Telephone: + 855 23 883733
Stung Meanchey Branch:
#6B - 7B, Street Preah Monireth, Sangkat Stung Meanchey, Khan Stung Meanchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Telephone: +855 23 900464
Teuk Thla Branch:
#11A & 13A, Russian Confederation Blvd., Sangkat Teuk Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Telephone: +855 23 888823
3- Bring along the following documents:
- Company Documents
- Company Financial Information
- Security Documents
- Brief write-up of the company, i.e. Nature of Business, Business outlook and key directors/Management background and experiences.
- Working paper/Feasibility study of project on hand (Copy of the current contract on hand)
- List of property(ies) rental together with lease agreements.
Facts and Figures:
|Activity||Phillip Biz Retail Loan Account|
|Maximum Loan Tenure||7 years|
|Credit Structure|| • Installment Loan
• Combination of installment Loan and Overdraft