Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
We are seeking passionate individuals with leadership potential and who are driven towards performance excellence for the following positions:
- Branch Manager (01 post)
- Senior Lending Specialist (03 posts)
- Senior IT Officer, Security and Governance (01 post)
- Accounting Officer (02 posts)
- Business Relationship Specialist (05 posts)
- Micro Loan Officer (06 posts)
- Lending Specialist (02 posts)
- Digital Technical Executive (03 posts)
- IT Officer, Infra Support Service (01 post)
- Software Developer (03 posts)
- Android/Java Software Engineer (01 post)
- iOS Software Engineer (01 post)
- Web Developer (01 post)