Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
- The Software Engineer is responsible to perform system analysis and design, develop trading applications and preferably the experience to lead an application development team to ensure projects are delivered within timeline, budget and quality. In addition, you will engage Business Analyst, IT Operations and various stakeholders regarding the functions and lifecycle of applications from inception, development, production to retirement. You will also be responsible to investigate production issue and provide response in a timely manner. We are seeking a productive and efficient IT Professional who possesses good communication skills to work independently. You must have good time management skills and be responsible in resolving production issues.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or IT related fields. Previous experience in building mobile applications will be advantageous.
- At least 2 years' experience in J2EE, Java web service development and MS SQL Server (stored procedures, data base design).
- Have strong back ground in OOP (Object Oriented Programming), SOAP web service, RESTful web service.
- Have experience in SPRING, Java API for RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS).
- Have strong knowledge on Java Concurrency programming, network programming, JDBC, and Message Queuing systems (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ).
- Good knowledge in Linux, Apache, Web Logic, JBoss, Jasper Report.
- Exceptional analytical, debugging/ troubleshooting, and coding skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Able to work within tight deadlines and multi-task effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and documentation skills.
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 31st October 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)