Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD22 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
NO. OF VACANCIES: 03
Reports To: Branch Manager
Location: Phnom Penh
- To grow deposits for the Bank.
- Promote savings, current account, and other deposit products.
- Manage/organize/support promotional activities, product launch, and information distribution.
- Oversee/manage the servicing of customer accounts.
- Cross sell other bank products – remittances, retail loans, etc.
- Provide solution to customer's financial needs.
- Deal proactively with the bank customers to fulfill their banking requirements and solve their queries efficiently.
- Assist in ongoing service related initiatives/projects.
- Monitor and track bank deposit rates and feedback for ALCO/Treasury.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and feedback program.
All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that management may require from time to time.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or any related discipline.
- At least 2 years experience in sales and marketing especially related to banking industry.
- Candidates with non-banking experience are also able to apply.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
- Strong communications skills.
- Able to interact confidently at all levels.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Must be willing to travel and possess own transport.
- Literate in Microsoft software.
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 30th April 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)