Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
Location: Phnom Penh
- Ensure the smooth running of banking applications system.
- Communicates and interacts with Business users and IT vendors of all levels and able to understand the business and technical needs.
- Consults with Business users to identify and define the business objectives, problems, current operational procedures, and levels of system access.
- Analyzes business processes, develop business requirements documents and process flows.
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, and information technology analysts, consultants in analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications.
- Participates in user acceptance testing (UAT) and testing of new system functionality.
- Develops training curriculum and conducts formal training sessions covering assigned system modules.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology (IT) or equivalent in related field.
- Minimum 2 year relevant working experience with commercial bank/MFI.
- Proficient in English, both writing and speaking.
- Knowledge of the underlying operation banking system.
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and Programming Language
- Experience in SQL Server, Oracle and demonstrated Oracle Application.
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 31st October 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)