Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
No. of Vacancies: 01
- To develop, mobile payment and e-wallet.
- You will be part of a new team which will be building an e-Wallet solution and Payment systems. You are expected to liaise with various business stakeholders to conceptualize the system requirement and architecture, perform system analysis and design, and develop applications and preferably the experience to lead an e-wallet development team to ensure projects are delivered within timeline, budget and quality. In addition, you will engage Business Analyst, IT Operations and various stakeholders regarding the functions and lifecycle of applications from inception, development, production to retirement. You will also be responsible to investigate production issue and provide response in a timely manner. We are seeking a productive and efficient IT Professional who possesses good communication skills to work independently.
- Degree/Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited university
- Experience in e-wallet solution, merchant integrations, bank integrations and payment solutions is critical
- Proven working experience in software development, solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. (concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support)
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Minimum 5 years of Programming experience in developing iOS applications and managing the implementation of mobile application
- Possess strong knowledge of JSON API, SOAP, HTML, Objective-C development, Android Java and push notification
- Experience in web services integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Ability for new technology discovery in mobility solution and scenario design in proof of concept projects
PhillipBank offers a career in banking, competitive salary, 13th month salary, performance incentives and others.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc
Deadline: 31st August 2017
For additional information, please visit: www.phillipbank.com.kh
Contact Person: Mr. Ly Chetra
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)